Effect of hydration on assessment of early enamel lesion using swept-source optical coherence tomography
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 171–177, February 2013
How to Cite
Nazari, A., Sadr, A., Campillo-Funollet, M., Nakashima, S., Shimada, Y., Tagami, J. and Sumi, Y. (2013), Effect of hydration on assessment of early enamel lesion using swept-source optical coherence tomography. J. Biophoton., 6: 171–177. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200012
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2012
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Global Center of Excellence program
- International Research Center for Molecular Science in Tooth and Bone Diseases
- Research Grant for Longevity Sciences (21A-8) from Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- JSPS Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research No. 23390432
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!