Intercoupling surface plasmon resonance and diffusion reflection measurements for real-time cancer detection
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 188–196, February 2013
How to Cite
Ankri, R., Meiri, A., Lau, S. I., Motiei, M., Popovtzer, R. and Fixler, D. (2013), Intercoupling surface plasmon resonance and diffusion reflection measurements for real-time cancer detection. J. Biophoton., 6: 188–196. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200016
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2012
- grant (code no. 05K1501–02110) from the “Center for Nanostructured Materials Technology” under “21st Century Frontier R & D Programs” of the Ministry of Science and Technology, Korea
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.