Comparison of retinal nerve fiber layer thickness measurements by spectral-domain optical coherence tomography systems using a phantom eye model
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 314–320, April 2013
How to Cite
de Kinkelder, R., de Bruin, D. M., Verbraak, F. D., van Leeuwen, T. G. and Faber, D. J. (2013), Comparison of retinal nerve fiber layer thickness measurements by spectral-domain optical coherence tomography systems using a phantom eye model. J. Biophoton., 6: 314–320. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200018
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2012
- IOP photonics devices program managed by the technology foundations STW and AgentschapNL. Grant Number: IPD067774
- Vernieuwingsimpuls program. Grant Number: AGT07544
- Netherlands Organization of Scientific Research (NWO)
- Technology Foundation (STW)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!