Four-dimensional imaging of murine subpleural alveoli using high-speed optical coherence tomography
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 148–152, February 2013
How to Cite
Kirsten, L., Gaertner, M., Schnabel, C., Meissner, S. and Koch, E. (2013), Four-dimensional imaging of murine subpleural alveoli using high-speed optical coherence tomography. J. Biophoton., 6: 148–152. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200027
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2012
- German Research Foundation (DFG) in the project “Protective Artificial Ventilation” (PAR)
- project number KO 1814/6-1 and KO 1814/6-2
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) within the joint project “fundamental research Energy 2020+”, project number 02NUK010C and 02NUK010l
- European Social Fund and Micro-Epsilon Optronic GmbH, Germany
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!