Heart-beat-phase-coherent Doppler optical coherence tomography for measuring pulsatile ocular blood flow
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 275–282, March 2013
How to Cite
Schmoll, T. and Leitgeb, R. A. (2013), Heart-beat-phase-coherent Doppler optical coherence tomography for measuring pulsatile ocular blood flow. J. Biophoton., 6: 275–282. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200029
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2012
- European FP 7 HEALTH program (grant 201880, FUN OCT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!