Femtosecond laser microstructuring for polymeric lab-on-chips
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Special Issue: Lab-on-a-Chip Based Diagnostics
Volume 5, Issue 8-9, pages 687–702, August 2012
How to Cite
Eaton, S. M., De Marco, C., Martinez-Vazquez, R., Ramponi, R., Turri, S., Cerullo, G. and Osellame, R. (2012), Femtosecond laser microstructuring for polymeric lab-on-chips. J. Biophoton., 5: 687–702. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200048
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2012
- European Commission, FP7 Project Contract No. ICT-2007-224205 (microFLUID, micro-Fabrication of polymeric Lab-on-a-chip by Ultrafast lasers with Integrated optical Detection)
- Regione Lombardia through the project MINILAB (ID MAN-18)
- Fondazione Cariplo (Milano) under grant 2010 “3D Micro structuring and Functionalisation of Polymeric Materials for Scaffolds in Regenerative Medicine”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!