Tailoring the spectral response of liquid waveguide diagnostic platforms
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Special Issue: Lab-on-a-Chip Based Diagnostics
Volume 5, Issue 8-9, pages 703–711, August 2012
How to Cite
Zhao, Y., Phillips, B., Ozcelik, D., Parks, J., Measor, P., Gulbransen, D., Schmidt, H. and Hawkins, A. R. (2012), Tailoring the spectral response of liquid waveguide diagnostic platforms. J. Biophoton., 5: 703–711. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200049
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2012
- W. M. Keck Center for Nanoscale Optofluidics at the University of California at Santa Cruz
- SMART Scholarship for Service Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!