Nanofluidic devices towards single DNA molecule sequence mapping
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Special Issue: Lab-on-a-Chip Based Diagnostics
Volume 5, Issue 8-9, pages 673–686, August 2012
How to Cite
Marie, R. and Kristensen, A. (2012), Nanofluidic devices towards single DNA molecule sequence mapping. J. Biophoton., 5: 673–686. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200050
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2012
- Danish Council for Strategic Research, DSF. Grant Number: 10-092322 (PolyNano)
- European Commission under the Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007–2013). Grant Numbers: 201418 (READNA), 278204 (CELLOMATIC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!