Phone: +49 421 200 3569, Fax: +49 421 200 3229
Probing lymphoma infiltration in spleen of AKR/J mice chronically exposed to electromagnetic fields for risk assessment – toward noninvasive modeling
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 6, Issue 8, pages 598–611, August 2013
How to Cite
Donfack, P., Grote, K., Lerchl, A. and Materny, A. (2013), Probing lymphoma infiltration in spleen of AKR/J mice chronically exposed to electromagnetic fields for risk assessment – toward noninvasive modeling. J. Biophoton., 6: 598–611. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200058
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!