These authors contributed equally to the work presented here.
Multimodal photoacoustic ophthalmoscopy in mouse
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Special Issue: Optoacoustic Imaging and Spectroscopy for Biomedical Diagnosis
Volume 6, Issue 6-7, pages 505–512, June 2013
How to Cite
Song, W., Wei, Q., Feng, L., Sarthy, V., Jiao, S., Liu, X. and Zhang, H. F. (2013), Multimodal photoacoustic ophthalmoscopy in mouse. J. Biophoton., 6: 505–512. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200061
- Issue online: 31 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2012
- NSF CAREER CBET-1055379
- NIH RC4EY021357
- NIH R01EY019951
- NIH R01EY019034
- NIH R01EY019325
- China Scholarship Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!