Evaluation of zebrafish brain development using optical coherence tomography
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Special Issue: Optical Coherence Tomography
Volume 6, Issue 9, pages 668–678, September 2013
How to Cite
Lin, Y.-S., Chu, C.-C., Tsui, P.-H. and Chang, C.-C. (2013), Evaluation of zebrafish brain development using optical coherence tomography. J. Biophoton., 6: 668–678. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200069
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2012
- National Science Council of the Republic of China (Taiwan). Grant Numbers: NSC100-3114-B-002-004, NSC100-2221-E-002-152-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!