Evaluation of zebrafish brain development using optical coherence tomography
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Special Issue: Optical Coherence Tomography
Volume 6, Issue 9, pages 668–678, September 2013
How to Cite
Lin, Y.-S., Chu, C.-C., Tsui, P.-H. and Chang, C.-C. (2013), Evaluation of zebrafish brain development using optical coherence tomography. J. Biophoton., 6: 668–678. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200069
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2012
- National Science Council of the Republic of China (Taiwan). Grant Numbers: NSC100-3114-B-002-004, NSC100-2221-E-002-152-MY3
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.