Transcranial low level laser (light) therapy for traumatic brain injury
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Special Issue: Topical Problems of Biophotonics
Volume 5, Issue 11-12, pages 827–837, November 2012
How to Cite
Huang, Y.-Y., Gupta, A., Vecchio, D., Arce, V. J. B. d., Huang, S.-F., Xuan, W. and Hamblin, M. R. (2012), Transcranial low level laser (light) therapy for traumatic brain injury. J. Biophoton., 5: 827–837. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200077
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: R01AI050875
- Center for Integration of Medicine and Innovative Technology. Grant Number: DAMD17-02-2-0006
- CDMRP Program in TBI. Grant Number: W81XWH-09-1-0514
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research Military Photomedicine Program. Grant Number: FA9550-11-1-0331
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!