Enhanced photoinactivation of Staphylococcus aureus with nanocomposites containing plasmonic particles and hematoporphyrin
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 338–351, April 2013
How to Cite
Khlebtsov, B. N., Tuchina, E. S., Khanadeev, V. A., Panfilova, E. V., Petrov, P. O., Tuchin, V. V. and Khlebtsov, N. G. (2013), Enhanced photoinactivation of Staphylococcus aureus with nanocomposites containing plasmonic particles and hematoporphyrin. J. Biophoton., 6: 338–351. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200079
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2012
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research (nos. 12-02-00379-a, and 11-02-00128-a)
- Programs of the Presidium of the Russian Academy of Sciences “Basic Sciences for Medicine” and “Basic Technologies for Nanostructures and Nanomaterials”
- grants MK-1057.11.02 and 1177.2012.2 (“Support for the Leading Scientific Schools”) from the President of the Russian Federation
- Research Projects 1.4.09 and 02.740.11.0879 of the Ministry of Science and Education of the Russian Federation
- grant 224014, PHOTONICS4LIFE, of FP7-ICT-2007-2
- FiDiPro, the TEKES Program (40111/11), Finland
- SCOPES EC, Switzerland/RF/Uzbekistan (2011–14)
- grant from the OPTEC company for supporting young scientists of leading higher educational institutions and scientific research centers
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!