Passive and active targeting of quantum dots for whole-body fluorescence imaging of breast cancer xenografts
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Special Issue: Topical Problems of Biophotonics
Volume 5, Issue 11-12, pages 860–867, November 2012
How to Cite
Balalaeva, I. V., Zdobnova, T. A., Krutova, I. V., Brilkina, A. A., Lebedenko, E. N. and Deyev, S. M. (2012), Passive and active targeting of quantum dots for whole-body fluorescence imaging of breast cancer xenografts. J. Biophoton., 5: 860–867. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200080
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2012
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research (project no. 10-04-01506)
- Presidium of Russian Academy of Sciences and the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation (project nos. 16.523.19.3009, 16.512.11.2140, 4.740.11.0253, and 11.G34.31.0017)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!