Correlation of temperature rise and optical coherence tomography characteristics in patient retinal photocoagulation
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Special Issue: Topical Problems of Biophotonics
Volume 5, Issue 11-12, pages 889–902, November 2012
How to Cite
Koinzer, S., Schlott, K., Portz, L., Ptaszynski, L., Baade, A., Bever, M., Saeger, M., Caliebe, A., Denner, R., Birngruber, R., Brinkmann, R. and Roider, J. (2012), Correlation of temperature rise and optical coherence tomography characteristics in patient retinal photocoagulation. J. Biophoton., 5: 889–902. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200091
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
- German Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) according to the Innovation Award for Advancing Medical Technology 2006, grant #01EZ0734 (Dept. of Ophthalmology, Kiel University), #01EZ0732 (Medical Laser Center Lübeck), #01EZ0733 (Institute of Biomedical Optics Lübeck) and #01EZ0735 (Carl Zeiss Meditec AG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!