Correlation of temperature rise and optical coherence tomography characteristics in patient retinal photocoagulation
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Special Issue: Topical Problems of Biophotonics
Volume 5, Issue 11-12, pages 889–902, November 2012
How to Cite
Koinzer, S., Schlott, K., Portz, L., Ptaszynski, L., Baade, A., Bever, M., Saeger, M., Caliebe, A., Denner, R., Birngruber, R., Brinkmann, R. and Roider, J. (2012), Correlation of temperature rise and optical coherence tomography characteristics in patient retinal photocoagulation. J. Biophoton., 5: 889–902. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200091
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
- German Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) according to the Innovation Award for Advancing Medical Technology 2006, grant #01EZ0734 (Dept. of Ophthalmology, Kiel University), #01EZ0732 (Medical Laser Center Lübeck), #01EZ0733 (Institute of Biomedical Optics Lübeck) and #01EZ0735 (Carl Zeiss Meditec AG)
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.