Applications of ultrasensitive wavelength-modulated differential photothermal radiometry to noninvasive glucose detection in blood serum
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 6, Issue 11-12, pages 911–919, December 2013
How to Cite
Guo, X., Mandelis, A. and Zinman, B. (2013), Applications of ultrasensitive wavelength-modulated differential photothermal radiometry to noninvasive glucose detection in blood serum. J. Biophoton., 6: 911–919. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200103
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2012
- NSERC-CIHR CHRP program
- Ontario Ministry of Research and Innovation (MRI) through the Premier's Inaugural Discovery Award to AM and the ORF program
- Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!