Combined use of fluorescence cystoscopy and cross-polarization OCT for diagnosis of bladder cancer and correlation with immunohistochemical markers
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Special Issue: Optical Coherence Tomography
Volume 6, Issue 9, pages 687–698, September 2013
How to Cite
Gladkova, N., Kiseleva, E., Streltsova, O., Prodanets, N., Snopova, L., Karabut, M., Gubarkova, E. and Zagaynova, E. (2013), Combined use of fluorescence cystoscopy and cross-polarization OCT for diagnosis of bladder cancer and correlation with immunohistochemical markers. J. Biophoton., 6: 687–698. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200105
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2012
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Number: 08-02-01152
- grant of the Government of the Russian Federation. Grant Number: 11.G34.31.0017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!