Second harmonic generation microscopy as a powerful diagnostic imaging modality for human ovarian cancer
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 7, Issue 1-2, pages 37–48, January 2014
How to Cite
Adur, J., Pelegati, V. B., de Thomaz, A. A., Baratti, M. O., Andrade, L. A. L. A., Carvalho, H. F., Bottcher-Luiz, F. and Cesar, C. L. (2014), Second harmonic generation microscopy as a powerful diagnostic imaging modality for human ovarian cancer. J. Biophoton., 7: 37–48. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200108
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2012
- FAPESP. Grant Number: 2011/51591-3
- CEPOF (Optics and Photonics Research Center, FAPESP)
- National Institute of Photonics Applied to Cell Biology (INFABIC; FAPESP, CNPq)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!