Raman spectroscopy provides a powerful, rapid diagnostic tool for the detection of tuberculous meningitis in ex vivo cerebrospinal fluid samples
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 6, Issue 8, pages 567–572, August 2013
How to Cite
Sathyavathi, R., Dingari, N. C., Barman, I., Prasad, P. S. R., Prabhakar, S., Narayana Rao, D., Dasari, R. R. and Undamatla, J. (2013), Raman spectroscopy provides a powerful, rapid diagnostic tool for the detection of tuberculous meningitis in ex vivo cerebrospinal fluid samples. J. Biophoton., 6: 567–572. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200110
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2012
- Department of Science and Technology, Women Scientist project (SR/WOS-A/PS-06/2009)
- National Institute of Health National Center for Research Resources (P41-RR02594)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!