Hybrid nanocomposite films for laser-activated tissue bonding
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Special Issue: Topical Problems of Biophotonics
Volume 5, Issue 11-12, pages 868–877, November 2012
How to Cite
Matteini, P., Ratto, F., Rossi, F., de Angelis, M., Cavigli, L. and Pini, R. (2012), Hybrid nanocomposite films for laser-activated tissue bonding. J. Biophoton., 5: 868–877. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200115
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2012
- Projects of the Health Board of the Tuscany Region “NANO TREAT” and “NANO-CHROM”
- Network of Excellence “Photonics 4 Life”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!