Biodistribution of intact fluorescent CdSe/CdS/ZnS quantum dots coated by mercaptopropionic acid after intravenous injection into mice
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Special Issue: Topical Problems of Biophotonics
Volume 5, Issue 11-12, pages 848–859, November 2012
How to Cite
Loginova, Y. F., Kazachkina, N. I., Zherdeva, V. V., Rusanov, A. L., Shirmanova, M. V., Zagaynova, E. V., Sergeeva, E. A., Dezhurov, S. V., Wakstein, M. S. and Savitsky, A. P. (2012), Biodistribution of intact fluorescent CdSe/CdS/ZnS quantum dots coated by mercaptopropionic acid after intravenous injection into mice. J. Biophoton., 5: 848–859. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200124
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2012
- Federal Agency for Science and Innovation of Russian Federation. Grant Numbers: 01.648.11.3003, 01.648.11.3006
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research (RFBR). Grant Number: 09-04-12263
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!