FTIR microspectroscopy of selected rare diverse sub-variants of carcinoma of the urinary bladder
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Special Issue: Vibrational Spectroscopy in Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 73–87, January 2013
How to Cite
Hughes, C., Iqbal-Wahid, J., Brown, M., Shanks, J. H., Eustace, A., Denley, H., Hoskin, P. J., West, C., Clarke, N. W. and Gardner, P. (2013), FTIR microspectroscopy of selected rare diverse sub-variants of carcinoma of the urinary bladder. J. Biophoton., 6: 73–87. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200126
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2012
- The Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC)
- LIBSVM Software freely available at http://www.csie.ntu.edu.tw/∼cjlin/libsvm
- SVM guidance and codes written by Kittipat Kampa
- Integrated Brain Imaging Center (IBIC)
- University of Washington, Seattle
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!