Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Immunohistochemistry, histopathology and infrared spectral histopathology of colon cancer tissue sections
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Special Issue: Vibrational Spectroscopy in Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 88–100, January 2013
How to Cite
Kallenbach-Thieltges, A., Großerüschkamp, F., Mosig, A., Diem, M., Tannapfel, A. and Gerwert, K. (2013), Immunohistochemistry, histopathology and infrared spectral histopathology of colon cancer tissue sections. J. Biophoton., 6: 88–100. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200132
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2012
- Protein Research Unit Ruhr within Europe (PURE), project 131/1.08–031
- Ministry of Innovation, Science and Research (MIWF) of North-Rhine Westfalia, Germany
- Center for Vibrational Microscopy (CVM), project 005-GW01–139Z
- European Regional Development Fund, European Union and North-Rhine Westfalia, Germany
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!