Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Immunohistochemistry, histopathology and infrared spectral histopathology of colon cancer tissue sections
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Special Issue: Vibrational Spectroscopy in Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 88–100, January 2013
How to Cite
Kallenbach-Thieltges, A., Großerüschkamp, F., Mosig, A., Diem, M., Tannapfel, A. and Gerwert, K. (2013), Immunohistochemistry, histopathology and infrared spectral histopathology of colon cancer tissue sections. J. Biophoton., 6: 88–100. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200132
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2012
- Protein Research Unit Ruhr within Europe (PURE), project 131/1.08–031
- Ministry of Innovation, Science and Research (MIWF) of North-Rhine Westfalia, Germany
- Center for Vibrational Microscopy (CVM), project 005-GW01–139Z
- European Regional Development Fund, European Union and North-Rhine Westfalia, Germany
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.