Ag nanorod based surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy applied to bioanalytical sensing
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Special Issue: Vibrational Spectroscopy in Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 20–35, January 2013
How to Cite
Negri, P. and Dluhy, R. A. (2013), Ag nanorod based surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy applied to bioanalytical sensing. J. Biophoton., 6: 20–35. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200133
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2012
- UGA Office of the Vice President for Research through a UGA Faculty of Infectious Disease Seed Grant
- U.S. Army Research Laboratory (Cooperative Agreement # W911NF-07-R-001-04)
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM102546
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!