Recent advances in laser tweezers Raman spectroscopy (LTRS) for label-free analysis of single cells
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Special Issue: Vibrational Spectroscopy in Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 36–48, January 2013
How to Cite
Chan, J. W. (2013), Recent advances in laser tweezers Raman spectroscopy (LTRS) for label-free analysis of single cells. J. Biophoton., 6: 36–48. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200143
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2012
- National Science Foundation including the Center for Biophotonics
- NSF Science and Technology Center Cooperative Agreement No. PHY 0120999
- Center for Biophotonics Sensors and Systems award IIP1068109
- Creation of an Ecosystem for Biophotonics Innovation award IIP1127888 managed by the University of California, Davis
- Keaton Raphael Memorial Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!