Characterization of atherosclerotic plaque depositions by Raman and FTIR imaging
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Special Issue: Vibrational Spectroscopy in Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 110–121, January 2013
How to Cite
Lattermann, A., Matthäus, C., Bergner, N., Beleites, C., Romeike, B. F., Krafft, C., Brehm, B. R. and Popp, J. (2013), Characterization of atherosclerotic plaque depositions by Raman and FTIR imaging. J. Biophoton., 6: 110–121. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200146
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2012
- European Union in conjunction with the network for excellence Photonics4Life
- European fund for regional development (EFRE)
- Thüringisches Ministerium für Bildung, Wissenschaft und Kultur (Project B714-07037)
- Interdisziplinäres Zentrum für Klinische Forschung (IZKF) Jena
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!