Low-level laser therapy (LLLT) reduces oxidative stress in primary cortical neurons in vitro
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Special Issue: Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 6, Issue 10, pages 829–838, October 2013
How to Cite
Huang, Y.-Y., Nagata, K., Tedford, C. E., McCarthy, T. and Hamblin, M. R. (2013), Low-level laser therapy (LLLT) reduces oxidative stress in primary cortical neurons in vitro. J. Biophoton., 6: 829–838. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200157
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2012
- research funding from Photothera Inc and by NIH grant R01AI050875, Center for Integration of Medicine and Innovative Technology (DAMD17-02-2-0006), CDMRP Program in TBI (W81XWH-09-1-0514) and Air Force Office of Scientific Research (FA9950-04-1-0079)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!