Low-level laser therapy (LLLT) reduces oxidative stress in primary cortical neurons in vitro
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Special Issue: Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 6, Issue 10, pages 829–838, October 2013
How to Cite
Huang, Y.-Y., Nagata, K., Tedford, C. E., McCarthy, T. and Hamblin, M. R. (2013), Low-level laser therapy (LLLT) reduces oxidative stress in primary cortical neurons in vitro. J. Biophoton., 6: 829–838. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200157
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2012
- research funding from Photothera Inc and by NIH grant R01AI050875, Center for Integration of Medicine and Innovative Technology (DAMD17-02-2-0006), CDMRP Program in TBI (W81XWH-09-1-0514) and Air Force Office of Scientific Research (FA9950-04-1-0079)
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.