Co-registered pulse-echo/photoacoustic transvaginal probe for real time imaging of ovarian tissue
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Special Issue: Optoacoustic Imaging and Spectroscopy for Biomedical Diagnosis
Volume 6, Issue 6-7, pages 475–484, June 2013
How to Cite
Kumavor, P. D., Alqasemi, U., Tavakoli, B., Li, H., Yang, Y., Sun, X., Warych, E. and Zhu, Q. (2013), Co-registered pulse-echo/photoacoustic transvaginal probe for real time imaging of ovarian tissue. J. Biophoton., 6: 475–484. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200163
- Issue online: 31 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2012
- National Cancer Institute 1R01CA151570
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!