These authors contributed equally to this work.
Visualisation of methacrylate-embedded human bone sections by infrared nanoscopy
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 418–424, June 2014
How to Cite
Geith, T., Amarie, S., Milz, S., Bamberg, F. and Keilmann, F. (2014), Visualisation of methacrylate-embedded human bone sections by infrared nanoscopy. J. Biophoton., 7: 418–424. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200172
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft through the Cluster of Excellence Munich Centre for Advanced Photonics
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!