These authors contributed equally to this work.
Visualisation of methacrylate-embedded human bone sections by infrared nanoscopy
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 418–424, June 2014
How to Cite
Geith, T., Amarie, S., Milz, S., Bamberg, F. and Keilmann, F. (2014), Visualisation of methacrylate-embedded human bone sections by infrared nanoscopy. J. Biophoton., 7: 418–424. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200172
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft through the Cluster of Excellence Munich Centre for Advanced Photonics
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.