These authors contributed equally to this work.
Real-time interactive two-photon photoconversion of recirculating lymphocytes for discontinuous cell tracking in live adult mice
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 425–433, June 2014
How to Cite
Chtanova, T., Hampton, H. R., Waterhouse, L. A., Wood, K., Tomura, M., Miwa, Y., Mackay, C. R., Brink, R. and Phan, T. G. (2014), Real-time interactive two-photon photoconversion of recirculating lymphocytes for discontinuous cell tracking in live adult mice. J. Biophoton., 7: 425–433. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200175
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2012
- Peter and Val Duncan, Human Frontiers Science Program, Cancer Institute NSW, National Health and Medical Research Council (1004632), NHMRC Career Development Fellowships (T.C. and T.G.P.) and Australian Postgraduate Award (H. H.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!