These authors contributed equally to this work.
Real-time interactive two-photon photoconversion of recirculating lymphocytes for discontinuous cell tracking in live adult mice
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
How to Cite
Chtanova, T., Hampton, H. R., Waterhouse, L. A., Wood, K., Tomura, M., Miwa, Y., Mackay, C. R., Brink, R. and Phan, T. G. (2012), Real-time interactive two-photon photoconversion of recirculating lymphocytes for discontinuous cell tracking in live adult mice. J. Biophoton.. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200175
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2012
- Peter and Val Duncan, Human Frontiers Science Program, Cancer Institute NSW, National Health and Medical Research Council (1004632), NHMRC Career Development Fellowships (T.C. and T.G.P.) and Australian Postgraduate Award (H. H.)
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.