S.U. and M.K.G. contributed equally to this work.
Long-distance laser propulsion and deformation- monitoring of cells in optofluidic photonic crystal fiber
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Special Issue: Optical Coherence Tomography
Volume 6, Issue 9, pages 743–752, September 2013
How to Cite
Unterkofler, S., Garbos, M. K., Euser, T. G. and Russell, P. St. J. (2013), Long-distance laser propulsion and deformation- monitoring of cells in optofluidic photonic crystal fiber. J. Biophoton., 6: 743–752. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200180
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
- International Max Planck Research School ‘Physics of Light’ and the Elite Network of Bavaria program ‘Macromolecular Science’
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.