Feature-based recognition of Surface-enhanced Raman spectra for biological targets
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 6, Issue 8, pages 587–597, August 2013
How to Cite
Pavillon, N., Bando, K., Fujita, K. and Smith, N. I. (2013), Feature-based recognition of Surface-enhanced Raman spectra for biological targets. J. Biophoton., 6: 587–597. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200181
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2012
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) through the Funding Program for World-Leading Innovative R & D on Science and Technology (FIRST Program), SPS World Premier International Research Center Initiative Funding Program, and the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science PRESTO program
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.