Automated fluorescence lifetime imaging plate reader and its application to Förster resonant energy transfer readout of Gag protein aggregation
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2013 The Authors. J. Biophotonics published by WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA. This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 398–408, May 2013
How to Cite
Alibhai, D., Kelly, D. J., Warren, S., Kumar, S., Margineau, A., Serwa, R. A., Thinon, E., Alexandrov, Y., Murray, E. J., Stuhmeier, F., Tate, E. W., Neil, M. A. A., Dunsby, C. and French, P. M. W. (2013), Automated fluorescence lifetime imaging plate reader and its application to Förster resonant energy transfer readout of Gag protein aggregation. J. Biophoton., 6: 398–408. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200185
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2012
- Funded Access
- UK Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC BB/E003621/1 and BB/H00713X/1)
- UK Technology Strategy Board Technology Award (CHBT/007/00030, EP/C54269X, in partnership with AstraZeneca, GE Healthcare, GSK, Kentech Instruments Ltd)
- PhD studentships from the Institute of Chemical Biology EPSRC funded Doctoral Training Centre, noting that DA's studentship
- BBSRC (David Phillips Research Fellowship to EWT, grant BB/D02014X/1)
- Cancer Research-UK for a research studentship, grant (C29637/A10711)
- EU for the award of a Marie Curie Intra-European Fellowship (PIEF-GA-2010-273868)
- Royal Society Wolfson Research Merit Award
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.