Both authors contributed equally to this paper.
Investigation of the human tympanic membrane oscillation ex vivo by Doppler optical coherence tomography
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 434–441, June 2014
How to Cite
Burkhardt, A., Kirsten, L., Bornitz, M., Zahnert, T. and Koch, E. (2014), Investigation of the human tympanic membrane oscillation ex vivo by Doppler optical coherence tomography. J. Biophoton., 7: 434–441. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200186
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2012
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) within the joint project “fundamental research Energy 2020+”, project number 02NUK010C and 02NUK010l
- European Union (ESF) and the Free State of Saxony (project 080937940)
- European Social Fund and Micro-Epsilon Optronic GmbH, Germany
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!