Both authors contributed equally to this paper.
Investigation of the human tympanic membrane oscillation ex vivo by Doppler optical coherence tomography
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 434–441, June 2014
How to Cite
Burkhardt, A., Kirsten, L., Bornitz, M., Zahnert, T. and Koch, E. (2014), Investigation of the human tympanic membrane oscillation ex vivo by Doppler optical coherence tomography. J. Biophoton., 7: 434–441. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200186
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2012
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) within the joint project “fundamental research Energy 2020+”, project number 02NUK010C and 02NUK010l
- European Union (ESF) and the Free State of Saxony (project 080937940)
- European Social Fund and Micro-Epsilon Optronic GmbH, Germany
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.