Author contributions: G.D.C., G.C., L.D.S., and E.D.T. designed research; G.D.C and E.D.T. performed research; G.D.C, E.D.T., G.C., and R.C. analyzed data; M.D.S., A.A., and R.C. contributed analytic tools; G.D.C., E.D.T., and R.C. wrote the paper.
Shedding light on diatom photonics by means of digital holography
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 341–350, May 2014
How to Cite
Di Caprio, G., Coppola, G., Stefano, L. D., Stefano, M. D., Antonucci, A., Congestri, R. and Tommasi, E. D. (2014), Shedding light on diatom photonics by means of digital holography. J. Biophoton., 7: 341–350. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200198
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2012
- MIUR (Italian Ministry for Education, University and Research) through the project “Photonic and Micromechanical Properties of Diatoms”, in the framework of FIRB (Investment Fund for Basic Research) – “Future in Research” 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!