Photoacoustically-guided photothermal killing of mosquitoes targeted by nanoparticles
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
How to Cite
Foster, S. R., Galanzha, E. I., Totten, D. C., Beneš, H., Shmookler Reis, R. J. and Zharov, V. P. (2013), Photoacoustically-guided photothermal killing of mosquitoes targeted by nanoparticles. J. Biophoton.. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200199
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2012
- NIH (Grants R01EB000873, R01CA131164, R01EB009230, and R21CA39373)
- NSF (DBI-0852737) the VA (SRCS award to RJSR)
- DoD (Grants W88XWH-10-2-0130, W81XWH-11-1-0123, and W81XWH-11-1-0129)
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.