These authors contributed equally to this work.
Enhancement of extracellular molecule uptake in plasmonic laser perforation
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 474–482, July 2014
How to Cite
Kalies, S., Birr, T., Heinemann, D., Schomaker, M., Ripken, T., Heisterkamp, A. and Meyer, H. (2014), Enhancement of extracellular molecule uptake in plasmonic laser perforation. J. Biophoton., 7: 474–482. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200200
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG, German Research Foundation) within the Cluster of Excellence “REBIRTH” (From Regenerative Biology to Reconstructive Therapy)
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.