Quantitative diagnosis of cervical neoplasia using fluorescence lifetime imaging on haematoxylin and eosin stained tissue sections
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 483–491, July 2014
How to Cite
Gu, J., Fu, C. Y., Ng, B. K., Gulam Razul, S. and Lim, S. K. (2014), Quantitative diagnosis of cervical neoplasia using fluorescence lifetime imaging on haematoxylin and eosin stained tissue sections. J. Biophoton., 7: 483–491. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200202
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!