Noninvasive cross-sectional imaging of proximal caries using swept-source optical coherence tomography (SS-OCT) in vivo
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 506–513, July 2014
How to Cite
Shimada, Y., Nakagawa, H., Sadr, A., Wada, I., Nakajima, M., Nikaido, T., Otsuki, M., Tagami, J. and Sumi, Y. (2014), Noninvasive cross-sectional imaging of proximal caries using swept-source optical coherence tomography (SS-OCT) in vivo. J. Biophoton., 7: 506–513. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200210
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2012
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (No. 21592415) from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
- Research Grant for Longevity Sciences (21A-8) from the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- grant from the Japanese Ministry of Education, Global Center of Excellence (GCOE) Program, International Research Center for Molecular Science in Tooth and Bone Diseases
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!