Magnetomotive photoacoustic imaging: in vitro studies of magnetic trapping with simultaneous photoacoustic detection of rare circulating tumor cells
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Special Issue: Optoacoustic Imaging and Spectroscopy for Biomedical Diagnosis
Volume 6, Issue 6-7, pages 513–522, June 2013
How to Cite
Wei, C.-w., Xia, J., Pelivanov, I., Jia, C., Huang, S.-W., Hu, X., Gao, X. and O'Donnell, M. (2013), Magnetomotive photoacoustic imaging: in vitro studies of magnetic trapping with simultaneous photoacoustic detection of rare circulating tumor cells. J. Biophoton., 6: 513–522. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200221
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: RO1EB016034, RO1CA170734, R01CA131797, R01CA140295, T32CA138312
- NSF. Grant Number: 0645080
- Life Sciences Discovery Fund. Grant Number: 3292512
- Department of Bioengineering at the University of Washington
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!