Magnetomotive photoacoustic imaging: in vitro studies of magnetic trapping with simultaneous photoacoustic detection of rare circulating tumor cells
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Special Issue: Optoacoustic Imaging and Spectroscopy for Biomedical Diagnosis
Volume 6, Issue 6-7, pages 513–522, June 2013
How to Cite
Wei, C.-w., Xia, J., Pelivanov, I., Jia, C., Huang, S.-W., Hu, X., Gao, X. and O'Donnell, M. (2013), Magnetomotive photoacoustic imaging: in vitro studies of magnetic trapping with simultaneous photoacoustic detection of rare circulating tumor cells. J. Biophoton., 6: 513–522. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200221
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: RO1EB016034, RO1CA170734, R01CA131797, R01CA140295, T32CA138312
- NSF. Grant Number: 0645080
- Life Sciences Discovery Fund. Grant Number: 3292512
- Department of Bioengineering at the University of Washington
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!