Development of an integrated optical analyzer for characterization of growth dynamics of bacterial colonies
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 6, Issue 11-12, pages 929–937, December 2013
How to Cite
Kim, H., Bai, N., Bhunia, A. K., King, G. B., Hirleman, E. D. and Bae, E. (2013), Development of an integrated optical analyzer for characterization of growth dynamics of bacterial colonies. J. Biophoton., 6: 929–937. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200224
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2012
- cooperative agreement with the Agricultural Research Service of the US Department of Agriculture project number 1935–42000-072–02G and the Center for Food Safety and Engineering at Purdue University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!