Development of an integrated optical analyzer for characterization of growth dynamics of bacterial colonies
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 6, Issue 11-12, pages 929–937, December 2013
How to Cite
Kim, H., Bai, N., Bhunia, A. K., King, G. B., Hirleman, E. D. and Bae, E. (2013), Development of an integrated optical analyzer for characterization of growth dynamics of bacterial colonies. J. Biophoton., 6: 929–937. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200224
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2012
- cooperative agreement with the Agricultural Research Service of the US Department of Agriculture project number 1935–42000-072–02G and the Center for Food Safety and Engineering at Purdue University
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.